The Morgan Family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

home sick

it appears the sickness has hit our family.  Jack has had something going on for about 2 days now (although he still plays very hard all the time), my father-in-law (who watches Jack during the day) started getting sick last night, and then today as I was home with Jack I began my own process.  needless to say, it's not been fun.  i'm REALLY hoping Justin doesn't get it as he is in the middle of working as a long term substitute and it does not bode well for him to miss a day of school.

if i begin to digress or head off on a tangent in this post it is most likely because i have just taken some theraflu and may be getting drowsy.

Despite all the wonders of parenthood and having changed Jack's clothes 3 times and my own twice today, and not feeling well myself, I still love that little man and wouldn't rather be anywhere but with him.  And it makes me long for our little James.  While I don't ever desire to be covered in kid juices (and i'm not talking apple or grape), I do get sad thinking I will miss out on James' first sickness and hate that I won't be there to comfort him.  I think if he knew we were all home sick today it would make him very homesick.  But we know this timing is out of our control, and so we wait for word from immigration that our I-600A has been approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment